Gianadda is a static gallery generator for hikers and bikers. It is named after the famous art gallery in my home town, Martigny in the Swiss Alps.
Here are some of it’s features:
- Highly automatable
- Customizable with themes
- Easy to use (place you photos in a folder, run Gianadda, and your gallery is ready)
- Support of geographic data (GPX tracks, Photo GeoTags, Google maps)
- Generates static pages, meaning that the gallery can be hosted anywhere
- Another benefit of the galleries being static is that pages are fast to load
- Share buttons for the major social networks (facebook, twitter, google+, pinterest, etc…)
- Free and Open-source (GPL V3)
To see an example of a gallery generated with the default theme, you can go to perry.ch.